Monday, March 27, 2006

Need Another Endorser Teppo?

Article on nhl.com today about Teppo Numinen's hockey company, Montreal Sports. Seems like Teppo's company has a nice stable of goaltenders like Miikka Kiprusoff and Marty Biron endorsing his goalie sticks. But other than Teppo, no NHL skaters seem to be using his sticks.

Well Teppo, I'm ready to talk contract. I have used my Montreal Nitro stick for over two years. I got it for aournd $35 at "The Eye," when all they had left were Jan Hvlac and Brad DeFauw castoffs. Mine is a DeFauw, and when I bought it, it was the least chewed up twig in the store-not surprising since DeFauw only played about two periods of NHL hockey.

So, if you are looking for 11 goal-per-season, C-league, second line center, I'm your man. I'm cheap and easy. A couple of extra Nano sticks and pay my travel and per diem expenses to the trade shows, and I'll shill on demand.

No comments: