Monday, May 08, 2006

Wings gone but IwoCPO not forgotten

This photo is on the Hurricanes home page today. Don't focus on the ruggedly hansome Bret Hedican. Focus instead on the lower left corner of the pic. My spies tell me this image may well record the first public sighting of IwoCPO and his mutant clone, Mini-IwoCPO. Of course our pal, the Chief, will probably neither confirm nor deny...

And as for Grandma in the lower right of the picture. She looks like she wants to stick a Benjamin in Bret's garter.

6 comments:

IwoCPO said...

Classic!!! My wife told me last night I'm getting "fat in the face." I think she'd tell you that dude actually looks like me.

CasonBlog said...

He looks like a lot of CPO's I used to know. That was the inspiration. Love the look on his face.

IwoCPO said...

Your stock is rising number 2. Vengeance, however, will be mine.

IwoCPO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
IwoCPO said...

Oops.
http://abeltoyzerman.com

Tell Joe Huck I said hello.

CasonBlog said...

Andrew Hutchinson in the foreground? You pulled that one out of an archive, eh? Return shot logged.