Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kristi and Bret Star in Twin Peaks Deja Vu

Grace marries power - then they move to Twin Peaks

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the orthopedist's office the other day waiting for a consult on my shoulder and I come across this pic in an ad for GE appliances. I remember the press release from awhile back that Kristi and Bret were going to do the ad.

Kind of has a Twin Peaks dream sequence quality to it. Antler's, ice, stone and a Log Lady knocking at the kitchen door.

Remember that video tour of Cap'n Rod's house last year (the link on NBC 17 no longer works) ? Little to no furniture, coffee maker in the master bath (Roddy doesn't drink the stuff), kid-friendly space everywhere and a bed from the Grizzly Adams collection? I bet Roddy would love that Chang-a-leer from Chateau Hediguchi.

No comments: