Lordy I was glad to see this today on Kukla's Corner. It would seem that all the reports of A2Y's demise were greatly exaggerated. This from IwoCPO himself:
"I leave for two months (and when I say “leave”, I mean zero hockey...no
news, no games, nada...)"
Not sure just where he's been, but I'd like to hazard a few guesses...
- Running Florida Congressman Mark Foley's re-election campaign
- Serving as a motivational consultant for the Phoenix Coyotes
- Training Todd Fedoruk in hand-to-hand fighting techniques
- Working as Jason Allison's agent...pro bono, of course
- Rubbing down Dominik Hasek's aging groins nightly in the vain hope of keeping him in the pipes for the duration of the season