Thursday, November 23, 2006

...I thought turkeys could fly

Happy Thanksgiving all. For those of you too young to remember, WKRP in Cincinnati is a cult TV classic of the late '70's early 80's. Here's a YouTube cut of the turkey bombing episode for your holiday enjoyment.



The classic line is at the very end: "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

Answers to the Dad Weekend photo album pre-test from yesterday:
1. Bret Hedican
2. Papa Brind 'Amour
3. Papa Commodore
4. Papa Walker
5. Papa Lavvy

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Great, now I got that theme song stuck in my head.

J.P. said...

Great show.

And I'm simultaneously proud and ashamed to have the theme song on my iPod.

CasonBlog said...

WKRP was a sitcom that broke with the formula. They did a very unfunny take on The Who tragedy in Cincinnati where a bunch of kids were trampled to death.