Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wings and Coyotes Tonight

Just one last Rosie re-set for the benefit of Ms. Mer


I'm torn tonight. Old allegiances draw me to the Canes/Kitties tonight, but I can't help feeling pulled in the direction of that Yotes game. A big test tonight for the suddenly resurgent Coyotes. The ice and the house should be full of Red Wings sweaters. Big, fat, sweaty ones throughout the 100 level.
If the Coyotes can body-slam the Schneiderless Wings, there may be hope for Phoenix's playoff prospects. This may well be the Coyotes first "statement game" opportunity of the season.

4 comments:

magnolia_mer said...

MY EYES! MY EYES!

That's *so* not funny.

magnolia_mer said...

I Hope to all that is holy you watched the Canes and Kitties. 6-4 and all our goals in the 3rd by six different scorers. Rod had 3 assists.

CasonBlog said...

I watched the last two minutes live. I plan to watch the full DVR'd third period after my wife watches another hideous episode of Gray's Anatomy.

magnolia_mer said...

I *hate* Grey's Anatomy. My sympathies.