Wednesday, February 07, 2007

CB - A Commitment to Stylish and Whitty

CasonBlog Earns the Soccer Mom Seal of Approval

Saw this first on Godsendjen. An elite few of us hockey bloggers have garnered some glow in a Marsha Bryant article in The Hockey News. Check out reason #5:

5. The NHL Blogosphere Has Zest. CasonBlog is stylishly witty, and Battle of Alberta’s “Beard Talk” post had me LOL during the playoffs. But the Acid Queen and God Send Jen show that female fans can hold their own.

Thank you Marsha. I am honored to join Oprah and Dr. Phil among the ranks of this nation's premier pop culture icons/soccer mom heroes. CB fans can expect announcements in the near future concerning "CB," a new monthly magazine all about me and only me, and a signature line of fine IKEA-inspired euro home furnishings.

7 comments:

The Acid Queen said...

Heh, first Bristol teh Mag and now The Hockey News.

What's next, Adam Gold gets me on the air?

CasonBlog said...

And I'll add your new book on maegen living to my book club list.

Jennifer said...

Can I have a guest column in the magazine? I don't have time to run one of my own :-)

CasonBlog said...

As long is the column is about me with huge full color photos of me a la Oprah, sure!

Marsha said...

So I'll confess that CasonBlog hooked me with the "Queer Eye for the Hockey Guy" post during the Olympics. I considered you the New Yorker of hockey blogs, but if you want an Oprah-style makeover I'm cool with that. --Marsha

CasonBlog said...

New Yorker, eh? That sounds real high-brow, but I'm digging it. May I have your permission to use a couple of these sweet accolades? I'm thinking of creating a Mirtlesque column of stirring endorsements for CB. I'll be able to start with quotes from Marsha and Marsha. All I need is one more Marsha for the Brady Bunch trifecta!

Marsha said...

I'm the same Marsha that was in THN, although my friends who don't follow hockey do think I have developed a split personality.