Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CB Skepticism Now Hiring

Do to last night's sudden surge of suck, the CB Skepticism Department has suspended plans to go on hiatus. Instead, the department now looks to create a new position: Director of Lost Opportunity Laments. Individuals with experience as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Bill Buckner and Buffalo-Fan are encouraged to apply.

About Last Night
I record the games, especially since many now start at 4 pm my time. I picked up the game at the start of the third period and was treated to fifteen minutes of massive suckage. Around the 5 minute mark, I decided to turn off the game and start smashing my temple with a ball-peen hammer - same sensation, without the troubling visual element.

The suits were out in force in Toronto last night. For awhile it looked like empty seats in the lower bowl. When I put my glasses on I realized that the stacked suits gave the first seven rows that look of emptiness.

From what I saw, it looked like Tim Gleason celebrated Jack Johnson signing day by bringing some extra suck to his game. Bad timing Timaaay. The Leafs did a lot of cherry picking last night. Reminded me of ponytail guy from my rec league. Ever the counterpuncher, it looked like Coach Mo has figured out how to break thru the Canes neutral zone scheme.

Not a lot of harm done last night, just a narrowing of that window of opportunity. The Bolts got whacked by the Kitties. Do the same thing tonight to the Thrash please, Olli-n-Company.

Oooh, that was nice
1. My kids made dinner last night-calzones that were moist to the point of still being basically raw dough inside.
2. NCIS and The Unit were re-runs, so I went to bed at 9 and got plenty of sleep.
3. That sassy girl from Phoenix did good on American Idol...or so I am told.
4. Rabbits haven't killed all my cape honeysuckles yet. Must be rodent revenge for my Mimsy rant.

2 comments:

WufPirate said...

"From what I saw, it looked like Tim Gleason celebrated Jack Johnson signing day by bringing some extra suck to his game. Bad timing Timaaay"


^ Word

WufPirate said...

Report From Practice Today

That was not a fun place to be today.