Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mr. Mirtle's List

James Mirtle has updated his hockey blog ranking list. CB barely makes this edition, but Southeast Shootout is firmly entrenched in the middle of the pack. Jen is working on some new skin and formatting for SeSo 2.0. We've added some new Bolt and Kittie contributors for next season. My job is to find a few good Caniacs-hint, hint.

I'm heading to Cali this week. Stops on the wine, cooler weather and colleges tour should include Pasadena, the Reagan Presidential Library, Santa Barbara, Solvang, San Luis Obispo and Monterey. Trying to talk the wife into going to that restaurant in the movie Sideways (the Hitching Post?) - "...if anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving. I am NOT drinking any f'ing Merlot!" ...makes me look kinda Metro, eh?

Hope JR works a little 2005 magic this week. Brian Rafalski would be a great addition if the Pitkanen deal falls thru. He's kind of an enhanced version of Frankie Kaberle, but he's a winner. I still think a puck-moving blueliner is a more pressing need than a third line centerman.

Thanks for continuing to dial me into your daily scan. Anything big happens, I'll chime in from the road.

1 comment:

d-lee said...

Good job.

Last year, I was #7 on the list, but I fell completely off the chart. It has been a major disappointment.