Monday, October 08, 2007

Week One in the Can

Hiatus Retrospective

Hi again friends...if there's anybody left reading this blog after my long hiatus. Spent last week in SoCal. Did Santa Monica, the La Brea Tar Pits and the LA Zoo with the munchkins-then Paso Robles and Cambria with the missus. My oldest got home Saturday night after a two-week Euro trek that included Rome, Pompeii, Florence and Slovenia with her aunt. I've placed one of her pics from the land of the Kopitarz on this post. This is the riverwalk in Ljubljana.

One Good Game to Build on
Watched the Canes/Pens tilt on Friday night. Picked a good one to watch. I went ahead and deleted the Habs and Pens games when I got home Saturday night. We're-mailing-it-in-tonight was a recurring theme for the 2006-2007 Hurricanes.

Tanabe
Well he does come cheap. This blueline looks a lot like last season's blueline. I still don't think that is a good thing. How much does it suck to be Ryan Bayda? Screwed again to start the season.

2 comments:

magnolia_mer said...

Hi! Nice to know you didn't fall off the edge of the earth. Welcome back.

CasonBlog said...

multi-tasking poorly.