Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kaberle for NHLPA Player Rep

Kaberle '08 is all about change. I'm talking Obama-like change. Powerful, emotional, symbolic and undefined. Kaberle '08 is also all about hope-hope for nuerotic Canes fans like me for whom the grass is always greener when you transplant new growth from somebody else's back yard.

As the official campaign chairman for Kaberle '08, I demand the support of every Hurricane player-especially the super delagates. Isn't it time for change? Isn't it time for a little hope? Isn't it time to make Frankie Kaberle the Carolina Hurricanes' NHLPA Player Rep?

4 comments:

Kate said...

That is great! Too funny!

CasonBlog said...

Kate-Frankie and I thank you for your support.

magnolia_mer said...

I'm beginning to think there's something to this curse. JR is anti-union? Hmmm...

Bubba said...

He's got my vote!