Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mr. Subliminal Talks Lavvy and Homo-Erotic Staal Dreams

Hi all, if yer still reading.

Good move (financially) to bring Coach Lavvy back. GMJR finally puts to rest speculation (he created) about Coach's status, and lets us know it's part of the usual end-of-season (failed season) process:

"I can understand why there was speculation," Rutherford said, "but I wasn’t trying to insinuate anything. It's a standard process each year. I wasn’t going to take that position until every one had the chance to meet."

So this morning I'm sitting there having that first cup of joe watching the Wings/Stars tilt and the wife asks, "Did any Staal bros play in the playoffs?" Boom, flashback to last night's final(?)dream. I'm at a gym or rec center...not sure why or where, when three guys come running down the hall whacking each other in the butt with rolled up towels. It's Jordan, Eric and Mark and they are all wearing nuthin' but a thong. Kinda like the scene in Zoolander where the male models are having the ill-fated gasoline fight, only with even more gayness. Shocked and horrified, I leave the gym only to find the boys (and Dad?) similarly attired and riding bicycles down an alley.

3 comments:

d-lee said...

Man. That's pretty odd.
I haven't had dreams like that since my dream about Keith Primeau coming out of retirement to play for the 'Nucks, then getting into a brawl with one of his own teammates during a game against the Preds.

WufPirate said...

Glad to see you're still alive, CB.

CasonBlog said...

Alive, and unconsciously Bi-Curious